Our new twist on this old classic boasts whole grain goodness and the perfect marshmallow to crunch ratio—all thanks to Total cereal.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 package (10 oz) miniature marshmallows
- 20 drops green liquid food color
- 3/4 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 5 cups Whole Grain Total™ cereal
- 56 red cinnamon candies
- 1 In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High 30 seconds to 1 minute or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- 2 Stir in green food color to desired shade of green. Add white vanilla baking chips to marshmallow mixture, and stir until melted, microwaving an additional 30 seconds if necessary.
- 3 Stir in cereal until evenly coated.
- 4 Drop 1/3 cup of cereal mixture on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Use greased hands to form into wreath shape. Place 4 red cinnamon candies on wreath to decorate. Repeat with remaining cereal mixture and candies. Refrigerate 15 minutes before serving.