If you love Spinach Dip you won’t be able to resist these Spinach Dip Stuffed Garlic Rolls. They’re perfect for an appetizer or a delicious party platter and take just 30 minutes preparation. All you need is Spinach (Frozen works best), Parmesan Cheese, Butter, Cream Cheese and some bread dough or Crescent Roll dough. They’re flavored with Garlic and Worcestershire Sauce and taste amazing.
Love spinach dip? Try it all rolled up in one tasty appetizer. This recipe says "second batch may be needed."
Bake-Off® Contest 47, 2014
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Watkins™ Garlic Powder
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 box (9 oz) frozen chopped spinach
- 4 oz (half of 8-oz package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated crusty French loaf
1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Spoon 1 teaspoon of the melted butter into each muffin cup. Sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon of the garlic powder and 1 teaspoon of the Parmesan cheese into each muffin cup.
2Microwave frozen spinach as directed on box 3 to 4 minutes to thaw. Drain well; squeeze dry with paper towels. In small bowl, mix spinach, cream cheese, 1 teaspoon of the garlic powder, 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese and the Worcestershire sauce until blended. Shape mixture into 12 (1 1/2-inch) balls.
- Remove dough from can; cut into 12 equal slices. Press each to form 3-inch round. Place 1 spinach ball in center of each dough round. Carefully wrap dough around ball; pinch edges to seal completely. Place seam side down in muffin cups.
Bake 17 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 2 minutes. Loosen with tip of knife. Remove from pan; place on serving platter. Brush each roll with remaining melted butter; sprinkle with remaining garlic powder and Parmesan cheese. Serve warm.