One look is all you need and you’ll be head over heels for this delicious Pink Lemonade Pie!Ingredients:
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream (do not use vanilla bean)
- 1 to 2 packets of pink lemonade Kool-Aid (not sugar free)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- a few drops of pink food coloring (optional)
- Soften the vanilla ice cream, stir in pink lemonade until completely mixed in and dissolved. If you want to give it a brighter pink color, stir in a little bit of pink food coloring.
- Pour into graham cracker pie crust. Cover and freeze at least an hour before serving.