Creamy, easy homemade fudge made right in your crock pot! Top it with coarse sea salt for extra richness and elegance!
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- optional: coarse sea salt
- Add milk chocolate chips, heavy whipping cream, and honey to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. (Keep the lid on the whole time!)
- Add white chocolate chips to the slow cooker and stir until white chocolate melts (you may need to cover and allow to cook for 10 minutes or so, then stir again). Stir in vanilla.
- Pour melted chocolate into an 8x8 (or smaller for thicker fudge pieces) foil-lined baking dish or tupperware. If desired, sprinkle coarse sea salt over chocolate. Allow to cool completely (1-3 hours). Cut into squares. Store in airtight container at room temperature.