- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened (I used reduced fat and didn't notice any difference)
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- generous ½ cup finely chopped red peppers
- scant ½ cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 small (2.25-ounce) can chopped black olives
- 4 12-inch flour tortillas
In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for tortillas. Lay out tortillas; evenly distribute cream cheese mixture among tortillas and spread just shy of the edges.
Roll up tortillas; wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Slice into ¼-inch slices before serving.