- 1 14 ounce can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups assorted fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries or blackberries)
- 1 8 ounce tub frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham Pie Crust
1. In large bowl combine sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice.
2. Stir in berries. Fold in whipped topping. Spread in crust.
3. Freeze at least 5 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature for 30 to 40 minutes before cutting. Garnish as desired.